Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The weekend in Cameron Highlands

On 6th December my cousin's family and mine went to Cameron Highlands....
Well actually I wanted to pose this earlier but since I was toooo lazy (as usual) watching TV and playing with the computer....I decided to stall it until today...
(For the rest you guy here is it my newest post....)
Okok enough with the intro lets move on to the interesting part
Here take a look at some of the pictures that we took....

The tea plantation








Next up we went to the beezzz farm...
Well according to the workers there, the female bees will not sting us...
But the for the male bees....better watch out.....XD



Haha guess what it turns out that the bee farm that we went was also a strawberry farm.... but sry guy I didn't take any picture of the fruit bacause it's shape dosent looks like the ones that we usually eat...(its kinda small and crumpled)
I only got photos of us standing with the strawberry plants...





Well I dont want to talk any further just sit back and enjoy the pictures....XDhehe







KK that is all for now I got to go...
dinner is waiting...
chaoz....

No comments: