Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mery Christmas!!! to all......sry for the late wishes

Mery Christmas to all of you out there.....hey sorry ya for the late wishes...got to help my dad with his work to finish building up the dog house for the whole day...
Well at first it was kinda boring...but after some time (as in after I finally got the hang of it...)its kinda fun...hahahaha...Actually I was given the opportunity to handle a grinder(is tool the works as a sander and a saw at the same time...But it is only for steel pipes..)sadlly I declined using it...cause firstly I had no experience using it....secondly...the tool produces little heat sparks while we are using it...we kept on working till its 7.30++pm....boy it sure is hard work!! I must say...I really sweat it out today...haha

okok after a long tiring day
its best to sit down in front of the computer and chat with your friends
..okkie c ya all next time....
tata~~~~

No comments: