Friday, November 14, 2008

What's up with my freeky Friday....

Hey guys we meet again....I finally got the time to use the computer after a long tiring day....Well my day started of with my first biology tuition with sy and dalvinder...Hiaz... at first the class was kinda boring as there was only me and dalvinder...didn't had much to talk about...the only question that i could ask him was "hey how was your holidays"...and the answer was "oh ntg much just played some PS2 games"haiz....Soon after that,sy came and the class started....Class today was ok i guess...managed to learn some new facts about virus and bacteria.Do u know, a virus is actually a nonliving particle??But a bacteria is a living microoganism.....
Haha pretty cool huh....
Well after tuition, I went to my dad's office for a while..waited for about 5 minutes and then I went out for dinner with my family...
After dinner...went back home...watched a movie named Hildago ocean of fire...
and finally here i am now sitting in front of the computer screen blogging....phew what a day...Ok got to go to bed now...need to recharge my energy again for tomorrow
kk chaoz
Keep me close
in your dreams~~~

No comments: