Thursday, November 13, 2008

Welcome....Konichiwa....Selamat Datang....to my blog

Hey welcome all to my blog...
Well here is it...my very own blog at last...
Arrr.. ermmmmmmm... acctually i am quite blur now bacause i dont really know what to blog about now....lolz....Well u guys have to understand me,because this is my first time blogging and I am still not familliar with this whole blog thingy ...lolz...Anyway thanks to my friend sy...i will eventually learn to pick up with his help =)
okok enough craping I might as well start my first post about me...
me?
Well I am just an odinary boy
who likes gaming a lot of course..Eating is also one of my favourite hobbies during my past time...Lolz..Give me 3large pizzas and i will wipe it out for you in... well lets say like an hour?!?!...lolz...(hey i do work out k)
Singing....hmmmm...singing....well for the lucky ones that heard my singing before they can tell a lot of stories about my voice...lolz...(a tribute to sy....hahaha)
Ok...i think i will have to give it a pause for now. Its 4.00am and i should be in bed....
Keep me close
in your dreams
bye bye~~

No comments: